The rented car is the property of the rental company, the owner authorizing its use by the renter only for the period mentioned in the contract and in compliance with the conditions it provides. The owner reserves the right to refuse to rent or extend the rental of a car.
THE CAR CAN BE RENTED ONLY FOR ROMANIA. WE DO NOT ALLOW TO CROSS THE BORDERS IN ANY OTHER CONTRY.
Age : The person who wants to rent and drive a vehicle must be at least 21 years old and have held a category B driver's license for at least 1 year. The vehicle can only be driven by the person registered in the contract . The authorization of a second driver is done only by the signature of the representative of the rental company.
KM limit : Between 1-3 days there is a limit of 400 km/day. 4 days – 1400km, 5 days – 1600 km, 6 days – 1800 km, One week – 2000km, 10 days – 2500 km, 2 weeks – 3000 km limit, 17-18 days – 3500 km, 3 weeks – 4000 km limit, 25-26 days – 4500 km, 1 month – 5000 km limit.
Overruns of 50-100 km are accepted and free of charge; over 100 km is charged with 0.1 euro/km.
Payment : the value of the rental services is paid in advance for the entire requested period, both the rent and the guarantee. It can be done by bank transfer, with card or cash in Euro, GBP or Ron, at the BNR rate +1% from the day of payment.
* Any early delivery before the term stipulated in the contract is announced at least 2 days before in order to be able to make another reservation for the car - in this case, the company does not return the money for unused days but issues a value voucher that the customer will use for a subsequent rental.
The rental rate: includes ITP control, vehicle maintenance, oil change, mandatory insurance, rovigneta, replacement of the defective vehicle if the defect is not due to improper use of the rented vehicle, but due to causes strictly related to the car .
Delivery/Receipt : The vehicle is delivered in good working condition, without defects hidden by nature that would prevent movement, clean inside/outside and with a full tank. Thus, the client is obliged to bring it under the same conditions; otherwise, the owner will charge from the warranty any lack or irregularity of the car/inventory items, according to this contract. Any complaint related to the condition of the car must be made within 1-2 hours of receiving it.
Return : The renter has the obligation to return the car at the date and time specified in the contract and under the same conditions in which he originally took it. The minimum rental period is 48 hours; the first 2 hours of announced delay are free; for a delay of more than 3-4 hours, another day's rental is charged. For unannounced delays of more than 6 hours, during which the customer does not answer the phone - the owner will consider it a case of fault and report the theft of the car to the Police.
- Using the vehicle beyond the rental period without announcing and having a written approval in this regard constitutes an offense of illegal appropriation of the vehicle and is sanctioned according to the Romanian Penal Code, the owner reserving the right to act according to the law.
Extension : Any request to extend the rental period must be announced by the customer a few days before and it is only done if there is no other previous reservation for the car. Any extension of the rental period must be paid at the time of requesting the extension.
Attention: It is not accepted to extend the car from the guarantee money , the guarantee having the role of compensating the owner in case of damage.
Additional fees : Any traffic fine, tire wedge, bridge or parking fee, any damage caused by the customer to other people or buildings (not covered by RCA insurance), as well as the value of any repairs (due to defects produced by the tenant) during the period the rent will be borne by him, making a commitment to pay by signing the contract.
Other possible fees: cars brought without full -2 euro/liter; cars brought unwashed - between 50 and 100 Ron; cars brought with missing covers - 100 Ron; cars taken with stained upholstery - between 150 and 200 Ron.
** Smoking is prohibited in the car, so the upholstery burned with a cigarette is charged with amounts between 100-200 euros.
By signing the rental contract, the tenant irrevocably undertakes: to comply with all Romanian laws in force regarding road traffic; not to take the car outside the country's borders; not to lend the car to other people; not to use the vehicle for carrying out commercial or other activities; not to sublet it to third parties; not to allow the vehicle to be overloaded beyond the limits provided in the ticket; not to use the vehicle to participate in races/competitions; not to repair the vehicle except in a service agreed by the owner; not to leave the vehicle unlocked, with the keys in contact, with the windows/trunk open; not to use the vehicle except for the purpose stipulated in this contract; to drive the vehicle only on public roads, its use being prohibited on forest roads, bumpy, unimproved roads; not to drive the car on flooded roads; not to push or tow any vehicle, caravan/other object; not to drive under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or any other substance. Any violation of the above clauses entails the withholding of the guarantee and the request for other material damages in case the car suffers damage as a result of the violation of the mentioned.
*** The renter also undertakes to notify the company representative immediately if he notices light bulbs on the board or any other abnormal signs appearing in the operation of the car that may endanger its technical condition or even the safety conditions of the traffic.
WARRANTY / RESPONSIBILITY
**Note: At the time of the rental, the rent a car agent inspects the car together with the customer and notes all signs and damages in the Car Sketch.
THE CLIENT IS OBLIGED TO INSPECT HIS CAR CAREFULLY WHEN HE COMES INTO HIS POSSESSION, TO TAKE VIDEOS AND PHOTOS AND TO ATTRACT THE AGENT'S ATTENTION IF HE HAS NOT NOTED ALL THE DAMAGE TO THE CAR.
For the rented vehicle, the tenant will deposit a guarantee depending on the class of the vehicle, between 200-400 EUR.
The guarantee will be returned to the customer at the end of the contract, provided that he hands over the car in the same condition in which he received it.
The guarantee can be retained by the tenant - partially or even fully, depending on the following situations:
- in case of damage/damage/modification caused to the vehicle, i.e.: scratched, cracked, bent, broken, clogged, chipped elements (damage caused by a traffic accident, parking maneuver or finding it damaged by an unknown author, including damage caused by snow and doves fallen from buildings, branches broken by the storm, damage from impact with animals). In these cases, the deposited guarantee is charged, partially or totally, depending on the assessment made by the company's employee.
- in case the car returns with damage from a road accident and the renter does not present any supporting document (police report, repair authorization, amicable accident report, copies of the documents of the other drivers involved in the accident);
- if, after a technical failure of any kind or an accident, the renter abandons and does not ensure the supervision of the car;
- in case of violation of any provision mentioned in point V and any law provided by the Romanian state;
- in the case of malicious exploitation of the rented vehicle that results in damage to the interior of the vehicle (staining or burning the upholstery, soiling the dome, loss of the car key or inventory items, damage to the rims and tires)
- in the case of malfunctions caused by improper operation of the car: broken oil pan, damage to the engine shield, destruction of the clutch due to excessive skidding (on snow, mud or wet grass), driving on flooded roads;
- if the customer ignores the ignition of some on-board warning lights and continues to use the car, causing technical malfunctions.
*** Note - if, following an accident due to the causes listed above, the car can no longer be transported on wheels, by signing this contract, the customer undertakes to pay the costs of transporting it on the Platform to the location where he rented it .
In case of an accident caused by the renter, the company no longer insures the replacement car and does not return the money to the client, considering it compensation for the damage caused by his fault.
*** When renting with Full Cover Protection , the customer is not obliged to pay compensation for damages caused by him or by other people, but he is obliged to pay the cost of the Car Platform up to the point of work, if he damages the car through his fault and it is not it can still move on wheels. The company reserves the right not to exchange the car and not to return the money to the customer who caused the accident through his fault.
PROCEDURES IN CASE OF AN ACCIDENT
In case of accident, damage or theft, the tenant has, above all, the obligation to immediately call the rental company to announce the incident and be guided in solving the situation. Then he must obtain the following documents:
- AMICABLE FINDING OF ACCIDENT completed down to the smallest detail - in case the parties acknowledge each other's fault, plus copies of the documents of the other car involved and the documents of the one who was behind the wheel (Receipt and receipt for the car, Bulletin and driving license to the driver)
In case of an accident with aggravating conditions that require the intervention of the Police, the following must be obtained:
- POLICE REPORT/ MINUTES which must include the signature of the police body that draws up the report, the stamp of the police station and the mention that the vehicle was/was not driven under the influence of alcoholic beverages
- REPAIR AUTHORIZATION which must include the police officer's signature and stamp, as well as all the damaged elements of the car
- CHILDREN ACCORDING TO THE RCA AND RECEIPT OF THE OTHER CARS INVOLVED AND CHILDREN ACCORDING TO THE BULLETIN AND LICENSE OF THE OTHER DRIVERS INVOLVED.
***By signing the contract, the tenant undertakes to give all the declarations required by the laws in force to initiate the compensation process.
From the moment the car is handed over, until it is returned to its possession, the owner is exempt from liability for damages caused to third parties by the vehicle rented to the client. The customer assumes responsibility for driving the car on public roads and the related fines.